Young’s Seafood new website
We’ve just launched the new website for Young’s Seafood, packed full of delicious fish inspiration. The new site showcases meal ideas that can be effortlessly created with Young’s products. The emphasis of the site is showcasing the many varied and delicious meal ideas that can be effortlessly created with Young’s products.
Delicious meal suggestions
– The new homepage features new carrousels of meal ideas across all ranges, from core (family favourites), to Gastro and Chip Shop
Dynamic cross-site search
– There’s a whole new search function with recipe categories or courses, the search tool opens in full screen and dynamically searches as you type – delivering instant inspiration
– Range and product pages are all new, and every product now has a ‘buy now’ link, linking to retailers where the product is available
– Recipes have been restructured and rewritten in easy steps and friendly language
– Other areas of the site have had a makeover, in readiness for new initiatives next year, and overall the back end [WordPress] is easier to use, manage and update.
Cosmetically it’s a fresh step forward from the previous site with new styling and design elements, and in terms of features and back end, it’s all new.
Keely Wade, senior brand manager at Young’s Seafood Ltd, said: “Our new website is packed full of everyday fish inspiration. We want to inspire people to love fish now and for generations to come, and our site shows delicious meal ideas that can be effortlessly created at home, and makes it easy for consumers to shop by linking directly to retailers.”